Round NLIS Tags
- NLIS RFID tag available in HDX technology
- Designed for superior wound aeration
- Available in white (Breeder) and orange (Post Breeder)
- Fast and easy application
- Renown retention, readability and reliability
- Fast and easy application with the Agri-ID by Datamars universal applicator
For Producers in Victoria
Option 1: Order online from the Department of Environment and Primary Industries (DEPI) Online Tag Ordering System.
Victorian Cattle Producers with Victorian Property Identification codes (PIC) can order Agri-ID NLIS tags over the Internet from the DEPI’s Online Tag Ordering System and process payment through its credit card facility. To access the system click on the following link: www.depi.vic.gov.au/nlis
Option 2: Order using paper forms.
Victorian Cattle producers wishing to pay via cheque can continue to use the existing paper forms if they wish. These forms are supplied by the Department of Environment and Primary Industries (DEPI). To access and download the NLIS order form visit the Paper Application form section on the following website: www.depi.vic.gov.au/nlis
How to buy if you are not a Producer in Victoria
Round RFID tags are available to be purchased through your local rural store if you are a current Datamars customer. If you are not a current Agri-ID by Datamars customer, please contact our customer service team on 1300 594 696 or +61 7 3635 8222 or one of our Territory Managers to learn how to purchase.
Breeder vs Post Breeder NLIS RFID tags
- Both the male and the female tags must be white
- Use NLIS breeder tags for livestock you have bred and that are still on your property
- Both tags (male and female) should be printed with the NLIS logo and the male portion of the tags should clearly state "Do not remove"
Post Breeder tags
- Both the male and the female tag must be orange
- Use NLIS post breeder tags for livestock purchased and that are not already identified with an NLIS device